review: CORINE DE FARME MICELLAR WATER



H.E.L.L.O....

Yes! Yes! Yes! This post is about another Micellar Water! After Bioderma & Garnier, This time is about Corine de Farme.


I think Corine de Farme is a rival of Bioderma because both of them are made in France. I've been waiting to try this product because many people and beauty blogger already discuss about it,. But, because they haven't small/sample size, i decided not to buy it. Until I bought this product about 2 weeks ago. Honestly, i accidentally bought this product in Guardian because it was on SALE!. (i can't help myself when there is a sale. lol)

I will give you a short review about this product, here we go!



You can read the ingredients and the direction on the bottle, it's formulated of 97% natural origin, and Hypoallergenic. It contains perfume, and i'm okay with the smell, it's flowery scent.
Oh, by the way this Micellar water is for dry or sensitive skin , they don't have another skin type variant.


The Packaging is made from transparent plastic bottle with a pump, and the pump has lock system. I like pump bottle because it makes easier to use. 



 Let's see the Performance!

i'm using waterproof eyeliner, eyeshadow and mate lipstick


actually i quite impressed with the removing power. As you can see the picture above, it fast to removes the makeup. But in the final result, you still can see the lipstick mark, its not completely removes the mate lipstick.



PROS :

+ 97% natural origin & Hypoallergenic
+ Has a good smell
+ Has good removing power
+ no side effect (suit with my skin type)
+ pump bottle with lock system
+ Affordable price  (150K for 500ml)

CONS:

+ no travel size
+ not sure, but it felt sting when i used around eye area

CONCLUTION

I like this Micellar water, and i thing Corine de Farme is affordable micellar water, i like the removing power but i don't like feeling sting when i used around my eye. But for me Corine de Farme can be another good option of Micellar water for lazy girl like me. lol


Thats my short review about Corine de Farme Micellar water.
i write this review based on my opinion.
Have you tried Corine de Farme too? or another micellar water?
share your opinion in comment box below :)




thanks for reading my post
see you in the next post...



Share:

2 comments

  1. Good review!
    Which one you'd prefer to? Garnier or this one?


    Love,
    Cindy
    www.cindytjahjadi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cindy.
    I think It depends on your skin type if you have oily-pimply skin i recommend to use garnier, if you have dry-sensitive skin i prefer to corine de farme.

    ReplyDelete